FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When was June declared Caribbean American Heritage Month?
June officially became National Caribbean American Heritage Month in 2006?
- Can I use the Logo on my Website?
The Caribbean American Heritage Month Logo is the copyright trademark property of the Institute of Caribbean Studies and can only be used with permission of the Institute.
- How can I become a Member of the National Commemorative Commitee?
To become a Member of the National Commemorative Committee, complete the form on the page PARTICIPATE, and/or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your desire to be appointed to the Committee along with a Bio and/or CV.
- How can I become a Delegate to the Caribbean American Legislative Week?
To become a Delegate to the Caribbean American Legislative Week, you must join the Caribbean American Leadership Alliance (CALA). For more information, please send email to email@example.com.
- How can I support the Expansion of Caribbean American Heritage Month?
To support the development of Caribbean American Heritage Month, please consider:
1) Joining the Caribbean American Leadership Alliance.
2) Joining the National Commemorative Committee and organizing efforts in your city, state or place or work.
2) Joining any member organization of the National Commemorative Committee
3) Starting Your own Organization in a city that is Under-served.
4) Joining ICS as a Volunteer or Program Board Member
5) Become a registered supporter by joining the Caribbean American Heritage Society and help us tell Congress that we too Count as Caribbean and American.